After studying at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York City and receiving my diploma from the State University of New York (SUNY) I am now a certified Nutrition Counselor.
I got into the field of health and wellbeing because I wanted to understand my body and use it to its full potential.
I learned how to listen to my body. What it needed vs what it wanted. What “emotional choices” were. Discovering joy in having a routine. Finding physical activities that suited me and actually made me feel good rather than what was cool or popular. Learning to heal my body through the medicine of food, instead of running to the doctor for drugs. And ultimately understanding that healthy change does not come via the word DIET, but rather the word BALANCE. That is truly what is needed for overall health and happiness.
Nutrition should be personalized for the individual. What works for one person may not work for another. We are all unique and our bodies and minds require individualized plans.
I want to help you find your true self, get in touch with your body, listen to what it is telling you and become the best YOU. You will learn how to eat, exercise, play, love, BE someone you respect, feel comfortable with and are proud of.
In this lifetime we only have one body, it is our gift to be able to enjoy it to its fullest potential.
Bio-individuality™: The concept of bio-individuality is that each person has unique food and lifestyle needs. One person’s food is another person’s poison, and that’s why fad diets tend to fail in the long run. Working on the principle of bio-individuality, I’ll support you to make positive changes that are based on your unique needs, lifestyle, preferences, and ancestral background. I use a personalized, holistic approach to ensure that you will have great success.
Primary Food™: It’s easy to overlook all of the things that contribute to our sense of nourishment and fulfillment. It’s not just the food we eat, but all of the other factors present in our daily lives. Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity and a spiritual awareness are essential forms of nourishment. When these “primary foods” are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary. I will support you in achieving all of your goals, from eating the right foods for your body to living an inspired, fulfilling life.
Integrative Nutrition™ Plate: The Integrative Nutrition Plate emphasizes the importance of local and organic produce, whole grains, high-quality proteins, plant-based fats, and water. It shows you how a plate should appear at mealtime and emphasizes the importance of proportions and portion size. To complete the picture, the plate is surrounded with lifestyle factors that create optimal health: relationship, career, physical activity and spirituality. I’ll introduce you to some of the healthiest foods on the planet and teach you how to find what’s healthiest for your unique body.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes…
- one 40-minute session per week for 6 weeks in person, on the phone or via Skype
- e-mail support between sessions
- private cooking classes
- personally designed menu tailored to you with recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- online video or in person grocery store shop to introduce new and healthy foods
- personalized exercise recommendations that will work best for you and your lifestyle
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative personalized handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- my personal commitment to your health and success
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free 50 minute initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Please fill out the form below: